Potential New Members:
Please join us at one of our recruitment events or fundraisers to learn more about the Junior League of Huntsville! To join our mailing list, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in transferring your membership to the Junior League of Huntsville? We welcome any member (Provisional, Active, or Sustainer) in good standing to transfer to our League. Member commitments are determined by the Junior League of Huntsville based on the date of transfer. To initiate a transfer, please contact your current League and request that they submit a request to the Junior League of Huntsville. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Be a catalyst for change by serving Huntsville and Madison County
- Directly impact the community and work closely with our community partners
- Build lifelong friendships while meeting other professional women
- Develop personally and professionally through our volunteer training opportunities
- Be part of a global impact as part of the Association of Junior Leagues International
Eligibility and Application Process:
Criteria for Membership
The Junior League of Huntsville is opening the application process for the Fall 2024 Provisional Class. Applications will be accepted from Friday, March 1, 2024 through midnight on Saturday, June 1, 2024. The JLH welcomes women of all races, religions, and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
The JLH will consider applications from interested applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a resident of Madison County, Limestone County, or within 20 miles of Huntsville City limits.
2. Applicant must be 23 years old as of June 1, 2024.
3. Applicant must have two Junior League sponsors for membership. The applicant may state in her application that she needs assistance from the Membership Council in obtaining sponsors. In order to streamline the application process, please also send an email to New Member Chairs Letricia Ogutu and Ashley Hallin.
4. Applicant must fully complete the online application, including two signed letters of recommendation and a resume, and return to the JLH no later than midnight on June 1, 2024. All incomplete applications will be rejected. Letters of recommendation must be signed; however, they do not have to be written by Junior League of Huntsville members.
5. Applicant must pay dues ($175) and course fee ($75) no later than midnight on June 15, 2024. All applicants who fail to do so will not be admitted into the Fall 2024 Provisional Class.
Applicants will be notified within 72 hours of close of application window of whether their application has been accepted and should make plans to pay dues and course fees no later than midnight on Saturday, June 15, 2024.
The link to submit an online payment will be sent out by the Membership Council upon acceptance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Letricia Ogutu and Ashley Hallin, New Member Recruitment Chairs, at recruitment@jlhuntsville.
Once accepted into the Provisional Course, information submitted will be printed in the Junior League of Huntsville Yearbook and published on the Junior League of Huntsville Website for the use of League Members only.
Click HERE to apply on Friday, March 1, 2024!