Potential New Members:
Please join us at one of our recruitment events or fundraisers to learn more about the Junior League of Huntsville! To join our mailing list, please email your contact information to email@example.com
Are you interested in transferring your membership to the Junior League of Huntsville? We welcome any member (Provisional, Active, or Sustainer) in good standing to transfer to our League. Member commitments are determined by the Junior League of Huntsville based on the date of transfer. To initiate a transfer, please contact your current League and request that they submit a request to the Junior League of Huntsville. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a catalyst for change by serving Huntsville and Madison County
- Directly impact the community and work closely with our community partners
- Build lifelong friendships while meeting other professional women
- Develop personally and professionally through our volunteer training opportunities
- Be part of a global impact as part of the Association of Junior Leagues International
- Interest: Prospective member shall possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing her potential as a community volunteer.
- Age: Prospective member must be at least 25 years of age by June 1 of her Provisional year.
- Residency: A Prospective member must reside within 20 miles of the Huntsville City boundaries, unless said residence is within the jurisdiction of another Junior League, and she shall have been a resident of said area for at least one (1) year prior to June 1 of her Provisional year.
Provisional (New Member) Commitments
New Members, called Provisionals, will attend General Membership Meetings and monthly large or small group meetings, complete a Provisional project, actively participate in fundraising initiatives for the League, and attend social events. Provisionals will pay dues and fees totaling $400 ($175 dues, $75 Provisional course fee, and $150 yearly fundraiser quota). 2018-2019 dues and the Provisional course fee are due by April 1. The yearly fundraiser quota must be met by May 31, 2019 and can be fulfilled through various fundraising opportunities.
Applications are due by March 1. Applicants will be notified by March 15 of their acceptance, based on the eligibility criteria, below. Applicants who wish to accept their invitation to membership must pay their Provisional course fee and 2018-2019 Dues ($250 total) by April 1. To apply, click here.
Applications are accepted throughout the year. All applications received after March 1, 2018 will be held and considered for the 2019-2020 Provisional Class.