Potential New Members:
Please join us at one of our recruitment events or fundraisers to learn more about the Junior League of Huntsville! To join our mailing list, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in transferring your membership to the Junior League of Huntsville? We welcome any member (Provisional, Active, or Sustainer) in good standing to transfer to our League. Member commitments are determined by the Junior League of Huntsville based on the date of transfer. To initiate a transfer, please contact your current League and request that they submit a request to the Junior League of Huntsville. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Be a catalyst for change by serving Huntsville and Madison County
- Directly impact the community and work closely with our community partners
- Build lifelong friendships while meeting other professional women
- Develop personally and professionally through our volunteer training opportunities
- Be part of a global impact as part of the Association of Junior Leagues International
Eligibility and Application Process:
The Junior League of Huntsville is opening the application process for membership in the 2022-2023 Provisional Class. Applications will be accepted from Monday, March 1, 2022 through Midnight on Friday, June 3, 2022. The JLH welcomes women of all races, religions, and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
The JLH will consider applications from interested applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a resident of Madison County, Limestone County, or within 20 miles of Huntsville City.
2. Applicant must be 25 years old as of June 1, 2022.
3. Applicant must have two Junior League sponsors for membership. Applicant may state in her application that she needs assistance from the Membership Council in obtaining sponsors.
4. Applicant must fully complete the online application, including two signed letters of recommendation and a resume, and return to the JLH no later than Midnight on June 3, 2022. All incomplete applications will be rejected. The letters of recommendation need to be signed and do not have to be written by JLH members.
5. Applicant must pay dues ($175) and course fee ($75) no later than Midnight on June 3, 2022. All applicants who fail to do so will not be admitted into the 2022-2023 Provisional Class.
Applicants who wait until June 3, 2022 to apply will be notified within 48 hours of close of application window of whether their application has been accepted and should make plans to pay dues and course fees within the following 48 hours – but no later than Midnight on June 5, 2022. All other applicants will be notified via email whether or not their application has been accepted and, if accepted, those admitted should make plans to pay dues and course fees on or before Midnight on June 5, 2022.
The link to submit an online payment will be sent out by the Membership Council upon acceptance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lauren Johnston, Recruitment Chair, at recruitment@jlhuntsville.
Once accepted into the Provisional Course, information submitted will be printed in the Junior League of Huntsville Yearbook and published on the Junior League of Huntsville Website for the use of League Members only.