The League Year runs from August to May. All of the obligations listed below should be completed within that time.
A $50 Non-refundable Provisional Course Fee is due at time of application submission. Yearly Dues of $175.00 will be collected at the Spring Orientation.
Policy Regarding Missed Provisional Meetings and General Meetings
- Only 1 missed provisional meeting is allowed; all others must be made up.
- No more than 2 provisional meetings may be made up. Special consideration may be given by the membership council.
- You are required to attend an approved make-up by December. Contact the Chair for a list of approved make-up meetings or addition shifts/work.
- Attendance is required at the Apple Annie Basket Party.
- Every provisional is required to work an Apple Annie Shift.
- Every provisional is required to wear their JLH shirt and Apple Annie attire.
- Every provisional is required to purchase at least $65 dollars (excluding tax) in JL cookbooks. This can be JLH cookbooks or JL cookbooks sold by the cookbook committee.
- Set up a NEW wholesale account.
- Every provisional is required to purchase or sell $100 worth of Spring Fundraiser event or admission tickets.
- Every provisional is required to work one Spring Fundraiser shift.
Every provisional is required to complete one 3 hour Community Service Opportunity. Provisionals are not limited to one tour, but can choose to participate in more than one tour.
You need 5 Membership Points (attendance/participation) to remain in good standing. These requirements are in addition to your Provisional requirements.
How do you obtain points?